Intramurals: Registration Procedures
Registration closes automatically when a league is full
Any team that wishes to register after a league is closed can register on the waiting list. Teams will be notified by the Intramural Office only when space becomes available.
RIT Alumni may participate if they have a valid RIT recreation membership. To purchase a membership, contact the SLC Main Office at (585) 475-2620 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to register for Intramurals, alumni will need to request online portal access at time of purchase.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to the Online Portal.
- Click Intramurals at the top of the page.
- If you are asked to log in, click the "Use my RIT account" button.
- Click on the orange Intramural Sports button. At this point you should be on your personal IMLeagues page.
- Click on the intramurals logo to go to the home page. If you do not have an IMLeagues account, you should be redirected to the Create Account page when you click on the orange Intramural Sports button.
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@rit.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school - If not you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.