Your roadmap to joining a sorority
Learn about Recruitment Style- there are two different types of recruitment at RIT. Formal recruitment is a structured format that allows you to get know each chapter on campus. Informal recruitment is a less structured and a self-guided format that allows you to attend chapter events of your choice.
Formal Recruitment- Formal recruitment will be coming to RIT in Fall Semester from Semptember 10 - 14, 2015! If you are interested in registering for this process, please visit Campus Director . Using this Website, you will register for formal recruitment and provide some information. If you have any questions about this process or would more information please visit our website ritpanhellenic.org or feel free to email Simran makker, Vice President of Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"No matter the Letters, we're all Greek together."
Tips For Recruitment Success For Potential New Members (PNM’s):
- Be yourself
- Have genuine and honest conversations
- Spend time really getting to know the members as individuals. See who you connect with
- Expose yourself to the chapter experience
- Look for the group where you feel most comfortable
- Keep an open mind
- Trust the process
- Have fun!
- Show up to each event energized and ready to face any challenge that comes your way
- Carry on positive conversations that highlight the qualities that make you a great fit for the specific sorority
- Wear clothes that you are comfortable in. Don't try to be someone you are not just for recruitment. If you are not comfortable in an outfit, don't wear it. You may tend to be shyer or not as talkative if you are in something you do not feel good about wearing.
- If you came with a friend, try not to become too attached. You may end up fitting better within different sororities, but that doesn’t mean you can’t remain close. Do what’s best for you!