Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

International Student Services

Button to open mobile menu Button to open mobile search

Site-wide links

Report Change of Address

As a student on initial or extended OPT, you are required by US immigration regulations to report to RIT any change in your address – where you live.  Please report by filling in the information below and hitting "Submit."  The data will come directly to RIT International Student Services and will be passed on to US Immigration to maintain your legal status

Back To Top Arrow