Country of Citizenship
Major (Please list complete name):
Your current GPA:
Have you ever been involved in a college judicial action?
If yes, please explain the situation and any sanction imposed:
Do you use Interpreting Services?
Will you be applying for a co-op in 2123?
Will you be applying for a co-op in 2124?
Will you be staying in Rochester, NY during the summer quarter?
This position requires attending two PAL training sessions spring quarter. Would you be able to?
If no, please explain:
1. Why are you interested in the Web Program and Graphic Design GA position?
2. Please share an experience which demonstrates your ability to interact effectively and work with diverse populations.
3. Describe your experience and skills related to web and/or print design.
4. What challenges do you anticipate facing as a graduate assistant? In what ways will you address these challenges?
5. What additional skill sets (non-web/print design related) would you bring to the assistantship to be an effective employee?
6. What skill set would you bring to the assistantship to be an effective employee?
Please list the names and contact information for two references. Please note that one reference must be from a faculty/staff member on the RIT campus. The other reference should be someone who can speak to your qualifications as a potential RIT student leader
(your name) understand that by signing this form, I declare all information given to be accurate and complete, and that I have read and understand the GA job posting. I also give the International Student Services permission to verify my employment eligibility, GPA and student conduct record. In addition, I give the ISS permission to post my name, e-mail address, photo and major on the ISS web site.