- Forms &
- About Us
PLEASE NOTE - You will need your RIT username and password to log in and complete the registration form. If you have forgotten your password or need to set up your account please visit https://start.rit.edu/
Once you are registered for orientation, you will be assigned a Peer Advisor Leader (PAL) who is a current RIT student assist you with everything you need to know about becoming a new RIT Tiger!!
News You Can Use:
As soon as you manage to have a mobile phone working in the USA, we encourage you to download Mobile@RIT which is an APP that will make your life easier on campus with features such as:
· News - All the latest stories from RIT University News.
· Map - Search by building name, services, or department.
· Events at RIT and at Alumni gatherings around the globe.
· Dining Hours and daily menus from all of RIT’s dining locations.
· Schedules and routes.
· Lab Hours - Find out which labs are open at any time.
New Student Orientation (new undergraduate students)
Office of Graduate Education (new graduate students)