The Student Advisory Board (SAB) is a a team of students who work alongside staff in the office to develop and implement programs and services for the student-body. These paid positions require a greater level of commitment to the office and its mission, a desire to work in a fast-paced (and fun) environment and, a willingness to prioritize the position among the top one or two co-curricular involvements.
Into the ROC Coordinator
- Plan and implement community service and cultural events off-camps each semester including outreach to community partners, site vetting and selection, participant recruitment, and managing logistics for multiple trips.
Voter Engagement Coordinator
- Manage the development and implementation of civic and voter engagement programs throughout the year including voter registration, non-partisan voter education, and turn-out efforts when necessary.
Alternative Spring Break Coordinator
- Organize and implement RIT’s signature Alternative Breaks programs including coordinating with community-partner sites nationwide, recruiting and mentoring a team of students, overseeing individual trip logisitics.
- Plan and implement the annual leadership conference including speaker selection, presenter recruitment, registration, and day-of logistics.
Membership & Marketing Coordinator
- Develop social media content for CLCE events and help tell the story of the CLCE generally and individual programs specifically through creative and engaging photography, videography, and visual advertising.