Issue #1– October 11, 2006
We've Got Answers
by: Jon Karafin
Students may have questions or concerns about their apartments, living situations, or other potential troubles. There are eleven Community Advocates (CAs) in the apartment area that can aid in many situations. These graduate students are trained to advocate for each student in the apartments, the RIT Inn & Conference Center and Greek Circle and will often assist in Campus Safety calls to help residents through the situation. In addition, they are resources for information on life at RIT.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of your respective CAs.
- Lisa Barzotto- email@example.com
- Christopher Samp- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Girard- email@example.com
- Hye Yon Yi- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Karafin- email@example.com
- Maria Tedeschi- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Kelly- email@example.com
- Ratna Khanna- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Beckman- email@example.com
- Dwayne Shaw- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Luly- email@example.com
For more information and pics, please visit http://reslife.rit.edu/...
The Terms and Conditions can be found at: http://finweb.rit.edu/...
The Rights and Responsibilities can be found at: http://www.rit.edu/...
For more articles from this issue, click here