Students who would like to request academic and/or residential accommodation due to a disability should submit a “Request for Accommodations” form and appropriate documentation of the disability to the Disability Services Office. The request form can be found on line at www.rit.edu/dso or requested from Disability Service at 585-475-2023. The director or coordinator will review the student’s request for accommodation and supporting documentation and recommend appropriate and reasonable accommodations as needed.
- Located in on the first floor of the Student Alumni Union
- Office hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Test center hours: M-F 8am-6pm;
exam week M-R 8am-8pm,
- Submit a request, found on our web site
- Submit documentation of your disability
- Contact the Director if you would like to discuss your request