Electronic Health Forms - Required from ALL Students
The Student Health Center requires all students to submit health information electronically. This information is required to remain registered in your courses at RIT.
Four forms must be submitted to the Student Health Center:
- Immunization Record
- Health History Form
- TB Screening Form
- Insurance and Treatment Authorization
Please access the Student Health Center Portal and login with your RIT Computer Account to access the forms detailed below.
- After submitting the online Immunization Record, you will receive a Physician Verification form (via e-mail) which must be signed by your physician. Your registration is not complete until this form is received and approved by the Student Health Center staff.
Health History Form
- This form provides the Student Health Center a detailed history of your past physical and emotional health and allows us to personalize your health care.
Tuberculosis Screening Form
- You may receive additional information via e-mail based on your responses to the screening form.
Insurance and Treatment Authorization Form
- All students are expected to carry health insurance through family coverage, a personal policy, or through the RIT sponsored plan. The plan must provide coverage while the student resides in Rochester, New York.
- If you will be enrolling in the RIT sponsored plan, please enter "RIT Plan" in the Medical Insurance Company textbox.
The Student Health Center staff is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com or (585) 475-2255.