TRiO SSS Math provides:
- Individualized math support
- Math assessment and diagnostic teaching
- "Tools for College Math Success" binder
- Handouts and formula sheets
- Advocacy and consultations
- Networking with RIT Academic Support Center and School of Mathematical Sciences.
- Individualized math instruction
- Math assessment and mentoring
- Peer tutoring
- Drop-in tutoring
- Complete a TRiO SSS Math Profile form (online click here).
- Schedule an appointment with the Math instructor (recommended for all first year students, transfers, students repeating a math course/struggling in current course, returning adults).
- Use TRiO SSS drop-in tutoring
- Request a peer tutor (limited basis)
Study tips for Math Learning:
Math learning links:
RIT Math learning resources:
RIT School of Mathematical Sciences Bldg 08:
The Academic Support Center Bldg 01:
ETC (Educational Technology Center), Wallace Memorial Library
Math Videos (algebra, trib, calculus, statistics, TI-83,86,89,92,etc).
RIT Bookstore: Barnes & Nobles
Study Guides & flipper charts for algebra,trig,calculus differential equations, statistics, physics, etc supplemental math books(ex: Schaums)
NTID Dept of Science & Engineering Support (08-A170) MTWRF 8:30-4:30 pm
Free math support available to NTID supported students. - appointment recommended.
Wallace Memorial Library: