Student Affairs PEERS Educators
The mission of the Student Affairs PEERS program is to educate and enrich RIT students to develop healthier lifestyles by transforming ideas and knowledge into practice.
Student Affairs Peers Educators:
- Provide education and community support with sensitivity to race, gender, culture, religion, and individual capabilities.
- Are trained to present specific programs, provide accurate information on campus services and community resources, and act as role models to the campus community.
PEERS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Alcohol Awareness and Safe Sex
- Understanding Depression
- Strategies for Stopping Excessive Texting
- PEERS can customize programs upon request