We can certainly tell you how great our work is, but you should see for yourself.
Among the pieces produced by University Publications are several award-winners, honored by the Public Relations Society of America, Admissions Marketing Report, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, and others.
Below, you will find PDF links to our enrollment/admissions publications. Please be patient while the PDF downloads; the average size is 4 megabytes.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of any of our publications, including items that may not be listed below, please email Ellen Shady.
Brief overview publications
Bulletins/Catalogs and applications
- Undergraduate Bulletin, Undergraduate Application, and Undergraduate Course Descriptions
- Transfer Application
- International Undergraduate Application
- Graduate Bulletin, Graduate Application, Graduate Course Descriptions, and Graduate Programs Brochure
- Online Programs Guide
- Adult & Continuing Education Part-Time Programs
- Opportunities for Undeclared Students
Miscellaneous other pieces
- Campus Living
- Co-op and Experiential Education
- High School Awards Program
- Job Outlook to 2022 for Today's College Graduate
- Upperclass Housing
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- NTID: An Overview
- NTID Financial Aid and Scholarships
- NTID Outstanding Investment
- NTID Associate+Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Women in Business
- Women in Computing, Engineering, Math, Science, and Technology
- Women in Liberal Arts