Site-wide links

The Academic Support Center provides services for all RIT and RIT/NTID supported Baccalaureate and Graduate degree-seeking students. Any NTID students enrolled in an associate’s degree program such as NTID’s AAS, AOS or AA program should first seek academic support from NTID’s Counseling and Academic Advising Services office.



Please provide us your contact information (optional):

* denotes a mandatory field

Please tell us about your question, feedback, or comment*

please carefully enter the captcha below, then click the submit button.