If you are running into difficulties with your math course(s), your first step should always be to visit your math instructor during office hours or e-mail your instructor to set up an appointment. As a supplement, the ASC provides additional math resources to all RIT students.
In the Academic Support Center you will find:
- Math tutoring available on a drop-in basis offered at three different sites: Bates and Sol Study Centers.
- Math assessment appointment for students encountering difficulty in their math classes or for students who have been away from math for a while and want a skill assessment.
- Individualized math sessions to review math skills.
- Math handouts to download or pick up in the Bates Study Center (08-1200); topics ranging from algebra to calculus.
- ACS recommended websites offering valuable math skills or math related information.
To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org