Conveniently located in Monroe Hall (adjacent to the Student Alumni Union), the Digital Den is RIT's on-campus electronics store providing products for all of your academic and entertainment needs.
RIT faculty and staff enjoy a 10% discount on select items, as well as take advantage of a number of events held during the year that specifically cater to faculty's academic and educational needs. Events include demos, workshops, trade events, and meet-and-greets that mix learning with fun activities, raffles, and specials. The Digital Den also offers RIT students a number of educational programs and discounts from popular brands such as Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Canon, Nikon and many more.
Stop into the store or shop online today at www.rit.edu/digitalden!
- Latest products and software from favorite, popular brands including Adobe, Canon, Nikon, and Apple
- Computers, laptops, monitors, and computer accessories.
- iPods, speakers, headphones, and audio accessories
- Cameras, tripods, light meters, lighting equipment, and photo accessories (digital and SLR)
- Photo paper, film, and developing and finishing supplies and equipment
- Printers, cables, paper, and ink
- Computer and camera cases, and backpacks
Connect with the Digital Den on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ritdigitalden for events, new releases, and exclusive deals!
|Regular hours: (Hours vary during break periods and summer)|
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Phone:||(585) 475-2505 or 2211|