RIT Dining Services operates over 15 unique on-campus restaurants, dining halls, express dining locations, and markets that offer a diverse variety of fresh, healthy, vegetarian, special diet, traditional, and international food options. Tiger Bucks, meal options, cash, debit, check, and Visa/MasterCard are accepted at all dining locations.
Visit RIT Dining Services at finweb.rit.edu/diningservices for more information on each location, as well as:
- Map of locations
- Daily/weekly online menus
- Nutritional information via Smart Nutrition
- Catering options
- Dining plans
- Tiger Bucks
- Dining gift cards
- Contact information
- and much more!
Tiger Bucks is a valuable debit account accessed through your RIT ID and is available to all RIT faculty, staff, and students. When using Tiger Bucks, faculty and staff save 10% on meal and grocery purchases at all dining locations, as well as select items at the Digital Den and Barnes & Noble @ RIT. Visit finweb.rit.edu/diningservices/tigerbucks/ for general information, list of partners that accept Tiger Bucks, and sign-up instructions.
Benefits of Tiger Bucks:
- Convenience. A valuable debit account accessed through your RIT ID card that reduces the need to carry cash and multiple cards for everyday purchases. Add money and check your transaction history anytime online at eservices.rit.edu.
- Spending Power. Accepted at over 75 on and off campus locations for a number of services, products, and meals including all RIT dining locations and on campus vending machines.
- Versatility. Buy fine art and original crafts at Shop One², a haircut at Shear Global Salon, electronics at the Digital Den, event tickets, fitness classes, food, and much more!
- Security. Your picture ID protects your money from theft by preventing the use of your card by someone else.
Sign-up for Tiger Bucks today!
Take Advantage of Payroll Deduction!
Payroll deduction conveniently and automatically deducts any amount that you choose from your paycheck each pay period and places the money on your RIT ID card. Choose whatever amount fits your needs and change your deduction amount at any time at my.rit.edu.
Visa/MasterCard deposits may also be made anytime online at eservices.rit.edu. Cash, check, and Visa/MasterCard deposits may be made in-person at Student Financial Services (University Services Center) Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For general information, questions, and feedback, please contact the Dining Services Administration Office.
|Office:||Student Alumni Union (SAU)|