- To promote understanding of diversity and develop a strong multicultural movement within the community.
- To create awareness of global and international issues among all members of the community.
- To provide a platform for expression for the International and minority communities of the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- To represent the interests and concerns of all its members before the Rochester Institute of Technology Student Government.
- To encourage union, interaction, and understanding among all the different ethnic groups who converge at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- To provide leadership and facilitate communication, cooperation, networking, and mutual support among its affiliates.