Online Application Instructions
- The online application is a secure PDF form. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to fill out the form. You may download Acrobat for free if you do not have it.
- Go to the online application.
- Fill in all applicable fields on the application. To do this, place your cursor in the first box and type your information directly into the form. You may use the TAB key to move through the form or you may use your mouse to place your cursor in the appropriate field.
- When you have filled in all the applicable fields, click the Submit Application button at the end of the form. You will be able to view your application after submitting it the the Office of Graduate Enrollment Services.
- We encourage you to print out and keep a copy for your records by clicking the Print Application button at the bottom of the form.
- If you choose to
not fill out your Personal Statement (located on page 5) online, you
can mail it directly to:
Rochester Institute of Technology
Office of Graduate Enrollment Services
Bausch & Lomb Center
58 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
NOTE: Please be sure to use the same name and same spelling of your name on all forms, records and correspondence. Please include your U.S. Social Security number on all forms and correspondence to assist processing.