Original Charge to GETF in 2011 - Endorsed by the Academic Senate: Link
New Charges for AY2018 -
- Communicate regularly with the faculty leadership at RIT global campuses regarding any governance issues of shared concern, including acting as a conduit between the global campuses and the relevant Rochester-based committees and offices. Report back to Academic Senate once per semester.
- Review policy D7.0 and propose changes.
- In accordance with the findings of the governance symposium, determine the purview, make-up/participant list and scope of charge for a Global Education Committee.
- Work with the appropriate stakeholders to develop policy for new offerings of new or existing degree programs at global campuses.
- Investigate methods of promoting international research, including at global campuses, and through collaboration across campuses.