1. Set up a meeting with a Study Abroad advisor
- Go over the application process in detail
- Get a course approval form
- Get a budget worksheet that outlines the costs of the program
- To make an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-475-4466.
2. Login to the Compass
- Start an application in the Compass by going to 'Search Programs'. Enter keyword 'Weihai' then click 'Apply Search'.
- On the 'My Profile' tab in the Compass fill out all the required fields. Make sure to press the 'SAVE' button on each page.
If you are a non-RIT student some of the information above might be different for you. If you are interested in joining one of RIT’s Global Programs please contact: