• Study at Poznań University of Technology (PUT) with a PUT alum: RIT faculty member, Dr. Marcin Lukowiak.
• Gain new historical, cultural, social and economic understanding of the region, and Europe, more broadly.
• Poznań's location between Berlin and Poland's capital, Warsaw, make travel within the region quite easy.
• Save on discounted tuition and take advantage of this inexpensive 4-week study abroad program in central Europe.
• Scholarship funding available including scholarship that would cover flight cost.*