The MS in Professional Studies and Advanced Certificate in Project Management can be completed entirely online and designed from the 100+ graduate online courses offered by RIT*.
Graduate courses can be reviewed at: http://www.rit.edu/ritonline/
Some of the benefits of taking an online class include:
- Updating your skills with virtually no interruption to your career or personal commitments.
- Taking advantage of the flexible format to tailor a program to your individual needs or schedule.
- Study where you’re most comfortable and when you’re most productive.
- Becoming part of a diverse community of learners and meet students from around the world.
- Working with interactive technologies that offer threaded discussions and the option for real-time chat sessions to enhance your learning experience.
- Accessing extensive technical support and academic advising.
- Receiving a quality education without ever needing to set foot on campus.
*Not all electives are offered online and offerings can vary by term. A SOIS advisor would work with you to confirm most update to date offerings as you design your degree.