SOIS Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Scholarship applications and awards may be made for an entire academic year or for individual terms. Indicate your selection(s) in the Credits Per Semester section of this application.
- Applicants must have a 2.0 GPA.
- Those awarded scholarships must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA each term to continue receiving scholarship money.
- Only matriculated SOIS undergraduate students will be given consideration for scholarship awards. SOIS applicants who have not fully completed the matriculation process are eligible to apply for this award. However, recipients will need to be matriculated before awards are made.
- Funds are awarded based on students’ qualifications and availability of funds each term.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 585-475-2234.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANTS
- A completed scholarship application (below).
- If you have not already done so, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Fall Semester - September 15
Awards are made during fall semester for current school year.