With the warm weather and the bright sunlight, it is definitely starting to feel like summer even though it doesn’t officially start for another week. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of Rochester’s most iconic attractions that you should make sure not to miss this summer.
1.Visit The Seneca Park Zoo.
2. Cheer on the team at the Red Wings Baseball game.
3. Devour a garbage plate (maybe at a Red Wings Game?). Or be adventurous and try a garbage dog at Dogtown.
4. Go vintage or thrift store hopping.
5. Enjoy the beach at Ontario Beach Park.
6. Eat some frozen custard at Abbot’s, a local Rochester favorite (the original location is at Ontario Beach Park!).
7. Shop around at the Rochester Public Market on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or participate in their Food Truck Rodeo on the last Wednesday of every month!
8. Explore the George Eastman museum and gardens.
9. Let your inner child come out and visit the Strong Museum of Play.
11. Catch a movie at the Vintage Drive-In.
13. Enjoy the thrills at Seabreeze.
15. Test your skills at Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures.