- Prepare HRD graduates who understand the theory and foundation principles which are the basis of Human Resource Development (HRD).
- Develop an understanding of current HRD research, and applied skills in research methodologies, assessment, and evaluation used in organizational learning, training, and global HRD.
- Understand the attributes of outstanding performance behaviors and learning and development strategies to replicate these behaviors within the organization.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the knowledge, comprehension, and application of theoretical principles related to HRD.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, comprehension, and application of research methodologies
- Identify, collect, synthesize and analyze appropriate data .
- Apply appropriate HRD assessment and program evaluation strategies,
- Demonstrate knowledge of current and projected global HRD trends and issues.
- Understand and apply HRD priorities and programs within global companies based on an understanding of cultural contexts and differences