Program Goal 1. Systems Thinking (Define, Develop, Integrate and Manage Systems)
- Define system requirements and identify the components required to develop systems
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate system components
- Outline and defend the financial details for developing systems
- Demonstrate the ability to manage systems and work in a team environment
Program Goal 2. Analytical Problem Solving (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control System Issues)
- Apply lean six sigma tools, methods and models to evaluate systems and to develop solutions
- Define, measure and analyze relevant data and information to improve and control the systems
- Demonstrate the ability to compile and present analysis findings in written and/or oral format
Program Goal 3. Effective Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Access research data bases on-line; cite references, and recognize plagiarism sources
- Develop a research paper or proposal
- Construct or create a project report and/or white paper.
- Present research/project findings and conclusions.