The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org .
Annual Student Enrollment and Graduation Data
Please find enrollment and graduation data for all ABET accredited programs here.
Program Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives (PEO) of the Computer Engineering Technology program are to produce graduates who are prepared with the depth of knowledge, breadth of experiences and an attitude of professionalism that will enable them to:
- pursue successful careers in their chosen professional field;
- embark on careers of personal and professional growth; and
- pursue life-long learning to enhance their undergraduate degree and advance their careers.
The Student Outcomes (SO's) for the Computer Engineering Technology program have been established such that students will demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and behaviors, at the time of graduation.
Graduates of the Computer Engineering Technology program will…
- work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- think critically to identify and solve problems using analytical and experimental tools.
- demonstrate an appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, and skills of the technical component of the curriculum.
- communicate in a clear and concise manner using written and oral communications.
- uphold the highest standard of integrity and ethical conduct.
- develop life long learning skills that ensure technical competency and professional growth.
- recognize contemporary professional, social, and global issues and demonstrate a respect for diversity.
- have a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.