Workplace Learning and Instruction
Senior leaders in the most successful businesses agree that leveraging the human capital of an organization is vital to survival in today's competitive business climate. This requires businesses to align employee development plans with strategy and provide targeted learning experiences to ensure they equip their workforce to perform at the peak of their capability, attract the best and brightest candidates, and retain the most qualified employees.
The advanced certificate in training, design and assessment provides professionals with the competencies required to develop highly effective learning materials that drive strategic employee development, boost performance, and manage the employee development efforts of an organization.
The advanced certificate in Training, Design, and Assessment is comprised of the following courses:
|HRDE 730||Theories of Adult Learning|
|HRDE 733||Instructional Design and Technology|
|HRDE 755||Learning Assessment and Evaluation|
|HRDE 756||Learning Design and Technology|
To be considered for admission to the advanced certificate in training, design and assessment, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution,
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0,
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work,
- Submit a current resume,
- Submit a personal statement,
- Submit two letters of recommendation, and
- Complete a graduate application.