PEER Participant Testimonials
Cologne, Germany PEER
Here's what Cologne, Germany participants are saying:
“In fact, you can profit on all levels, because everybody needs time and space for re-reflection, that is the most valuable thing to do. It is an advantage, that the peers form a heterogenous group, including students and faculty members, so everybody learns more from one another.”
Why participants recommend PEER to their colleagues:
- "You learn a lot without being overwhelmed or overburdened by things that are far from reality. Things are very important, nevertheless well presented."
- "You feel free to utter your questions and opinions."
- "It provides soft skills development and project work skills."
- "the focus is on collaboration and networking, which is great"
- "You connect with people who share topics/fields/interestes or even better - they have other ideas!"
- "You learn amazing things with great methods and teachers, views which you can benefit from. You not only learn for research BUT for life!"
- "It helped a lot in the development of my question."
- "It helped me to think in more easy and active ways. Furthermore, it helped to build a community."