Dr. Amit Batabyal
- ECON 450 - Benefit-Cost Analysis
- ECON 453 - Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- ECON 454 - International Trade and Finance
- Stochastic Models of Decision Making in Arranged Marriages, University Press of America, 2006.
- "A Stackelberg Game Model of Trade in Renewable Resources with Competitive Sellers," (with H. Beladi), Review of International Economics, Vol 14, pp 136-147, 2006.
- "Renewable Resource Management in Developing Countries: How Long Until Crisis?" (with H. Beladi), Review of Development Economics, Vol 10, pp 103-112, 2006.
- "On the Design of International Environmental Agreements for Identical and Heterogeneous Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Vol 52, pp 560-583, 2000.
- " Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for the Equivalence of Economic and Ecological Criteria in Range Management," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol 56, pp 423-436, 2005.
- "International Trade and Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis of the Prevention Problem," (with H. Beladi), European Journal of Operational Research, Vol 170, pp 758-770, 2006.
Member of the American Economic Association (AEA), the American Agricultural Economics Association (AAEA), Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (AERE), the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE), and the International Economics and Finance Society (IEFS).