- Technology Center
MLTC Equipment Policy
- In order to assure that all faculty members have access to all MLTC equipment, please be aware of the following guidelines for scheduling and returning the equipment.
- In order to borrow any equipment, such as laptops, projectors, etc., you must request a reservation. Preferably, reservations should be requested at least 3 days in advance to assure availability.
- Multi-day reservations are not allowed, and will be rejected by the MLTC Administrators. Please reserve equipment for your class-time only.This ensures the equipment is available for everyone to use fairly.
- To see current reservations, navigate to "ML Tech Center\Equipment\View Current Reservations" from the main menu above, and choose the piece of equipment you are interested in.
- To request a reservation, fill out and submit the reservation request form. You will receive an email from either the MLTC manager or Systems Administrator when your reservation has been confirmed and placed on the schedule.
- Equipment should be kept only during time reserved. Therefore, consider set-up and return time in your reservation. For example, if you need a laptop from 5pm to 6pm, your reservation should be made from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. You MUST return the borrowed equipment at the end of your reservation. To ensure availability of equipment., multi-day reservations are not allowed except as detailed below under Special Policy For Long Term Equipment Loans.
- You may pick-up and return the borrowed equipment at the MLTC Lab unless otherwise noted in your confirmation email. Please sign the equipment log in MLTC.
- If you have any questions about the equipment, please contact the Systems Administrator during regular business hours, or Lab Tutors after-hours.
- If you encounter any problems or notice anything unusual while using the equipment, please notify the MLTC staff when returning it. This will help us insure that it works properly the next time it is borrowed.
Special Policy for Long Term Equipment Loans
Through The Modern Languages Technology Center Project funding opportunity, many sections have acquired equipment along the years. Due to the nature of these long terms loans, to be used within a specific language section or by individuals for an extended period of time, MLTC is unable to manage them directly on site. For this reason, the section coordinator as well as each user, through whom the equipment was requested, should be familiar with the following policies:
- Coordinator needs to keep the equipment from theft or accidental damage to the best of their capacity and be able to locate the equipment at any time.
- The long terms loans cannot be managed, stocked or loaned by MLTC.
- Long terms loans remain the property of MLTC.
- Although MLTC will help at the best of its capabilities, any technical assistance for these devices (including professional development) should be managed by the coordinator, ITS or TLS.
- In case of loss or damage, the loanee should immediately report to MLTC and to the coordinator. MLTC will then inform Public Safety if necessary. The loanee is financially responsible for replacing or repairing the equipment if it is lost, stolen damaged or destroyed while it is in their possession. These devices are not insured.
- The Coordinator is asked to be able to provide password information to instructors and MLTC at any as necessary.
- Any purchase of apps on one of MLTC’s iPad will be treated as any teaching material. It should occur on personal funds and account, and will not be reimbursed. It will de facto become property of MLTC. MLTC’s funding opportunities could be used for this purpose.
- Users are responsible for logging off and/or erasing any sensitive personal information.
- Given that MLTC registers devices in Icloud, iPad users and managers must be aware that MLTC can locate it at any time when in use.