- Begin your co-op experience (or equivalent) by utilizing the many resources offered by the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services such as job-search assistance, resume writing, and interviewing techniques training.
- Co-ops must be pre-approved by the Department of Psychology. Once you've identified a co-op opportunity, please complete an approval form (see below) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by Dr. Jessamy Comer.
- Upon approval, you will be enrolled in the registration system (SIS).
- You are required to register your approved co-op in the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services JobZone System. Here are the directions:
a. Go to http://www.rit.edu/emcs/oce/
b. Click on "Student"
c. Sign in using you DCE account number
d. Click on the button "Report Your Job"
e. Complete the form and submit it
- Upon completion of your co-op, you will be directed to complete a summary of your work experience.
- Finally, your employer will receive a request to complete an evaluation of your job performance. This request will be sent by the JobZone System.