April 21st – ImagineRIT Project Update

A lot happened during this, the last weekend before Imagine. We started by wiring the field and attaching the LEDs/scoring sensors. Meanwhile, Dustyn got more acrylic and got the last frame laser cut and assembled. Matt also continued work on the ball return system, and got most of the system working. Additionally, the mechanical team assembled and printed out the last parts of the ball manipulators and everything was mounted to robots and tested. On the software side of things, a lot of small changes were made, including the ability to load settings from a file and some bugs were fixed (hopefully). Finally, electrical worked on powering the motors for the ball shooter, and after frying a boost module, we decided to put it on the back burner. During the week this week, we will finish wiring the field, test code and put the finishing touches on the project.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *