We apologize for this mistake, which is most likely our own. The PoCS / MCSL pages are migrating to a new server, and not all the links are live yet. If you need information you cannot find, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Check back soon. We expect to have everything populated by the in the next few weeks.
- Dave Wyble PoCS / MCSL web person, Oct 10, 2013
In the News
- Satire with a hint of truth: Moon color impacts science interest.
- Brittany Cox's rendering helps reveal Van Gogh's true colors on Science Friday.
- New RIT Color Science Online Summer Course: Info Sheet.
- Handbook of Color Psychology Released.
- Asano et al. Individual Observer Model in PLOS ONE.
- Mark Fairchild on "Perfect Hue" in The NY Times.
- PoCS/MCSL Faculty Discuss #TheDress. Also on Today.com
- Mark Fairchild Discusses the Nature of Color on NPR
- Video of Color Science Professor Roy Berns on
van Gogh's Pigments in 'The Bedroom.'
Recent Color Science Grads
- David L. Long
Expanding Dimensionality in Cinema Color: Impacting Observer Variability through Multiprimary Display
- Maxim W. Derhak
Spectrally Based Material Color Equivalency: Modeling and Manipulation
- Yuta Asano
Individual Colorimetric Observers for Personalized Color Imaging
Recent Employers of Color Science Grads
- UR Institute of Optics
- Motorola Mobility
- Onyx Graphics
- Microsoft Research
- Ricoh Americas
- Advanced Vision Technology