We apologize for this mistake, which is most likely our own. The PoCS / MCSL pages are migrating to a new server, and not all the links are live yet. If you need information you cannot find, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Check back soon. We expect to have everything populated by the in the next few weeks.
- Dave Wyble PoCS / MCSL web person, Oct 10, 2013
In the News
- Mark Fairchild on "Perfect Hue" in The NY Times.
- PoCS/MCSL faculty discuss #TheDress. Also on Today.com
- Mark Fairchild discusses the nature of color on NPR
- Video of Color Science professor Roy Berns on
van Gogh's pigments in 'The Bedroom.'
Recent Color Science Grads
- Jennifer Kruschwitz
Specialized Color Targets for Spectral Reflectance Reconstruction of Magnified Images
- Adria Fores Herranz
Perceptual Modeling and Reproduction of Gloss
- Farhad Abed
Pigment Identification of Paintings Based on Kubelka-Munk Theory and Spectral Images