A highly selective program uniquely designed to enhance the RIT experience through developing intellectual and ethical leadership skills, fostering a passion for academic excellence, and commitment to the learning process throughout their time at RIT.
The MCAS Scholars program is designed to enhance the RIT experience through developing intellectual and ethical leadership skills, fostering a desire for educational excellence, and an increased commitment to the learning process. The MCAS Scholars program is uniquely designed for students who not only possess a seriousness of academic purpose, but also desire to become role models in their intellectual abilities, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and leadership skills.
- Academic and Career advisement
- Preferred access to research opportunities
- Recognition for academic excellence
- Access to graduate school, professional organizations and conferences
- Networking Opportunities
- Social Activities
- Leadership Development
- Have completed at least one academic quarter.
- Be a full time student.
- Possess a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential.
- Submit a completed application packet and faculty/staff recommendation.
- Complete an interview with one MCAS staff member and a current MCAS scholar.
Students are accepted to the MCAS Scholars Program on an annual basis. For application deadlines and more information, please contact MCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.