To support the growth and involvement of RIT faculty and staff age 40 and younger (and those young at heart).
Young professionals will be engaged and valued at RIT.
- Professional Development: Promote an individualized career-growth plan.
- Community Involvement: Provide young professionals the opportunity to engage in the community.
- Social Participation: Build community among young professionals at RIT.
- Our membership includes more than 200 RIT faculty and staff.
- We've hosted more than 15 events annually since 2010.
- We have made dozens of connections with administrators and leaders at RIT through our executive lunch series.
- We have become a model for other employer-based young professional groups in Rochester.
Visit our website