Allowable and Non-Allowable Expenses
- Allowable: General event and activities costs (FMS, food, printing, etc.)
- Not Allowable: Support cannot be used for salaries or to purchase alcohol
- Not Allowable: Support will not be allocated to support individual student travel
- Funding support from the Division should not be the sole source of funding for the event
- Must have an RIT sponsored account for fund transfers or reimbursements
- Must have an impact on the RIT campus community
- Must turn in receipts for reimbursement within 48 hours of event or activity completion
- Must turn in event attendee list within 48 hours of event or activity completion
- Must use the DDI or corresponding department logo on all promotion materials
Funding Application Process
If your student organization/club is seeking funding for an event that promotes diversity & inclusion, please read and complete the application below. The form and supporting documentation should be emailed to the DDI Financial Director Ricki Wensel, email@example.com.
- Requestor must submit completed application to DDI Financial Director Ricki Wensel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications should be received no later than Wednesdays at 8 am to be eligible for review that week
- Committee members will meet weekly on Thursdays to review applications and decide level of funding.
- By Friday, the Financial Director will respond to the request and follow up with funding logistics.
For accounting purposes, please be very careful to KEEP ALL of your receipts.
Download Application Here!