Ministry of Education Protocols
U.A.E Ministry of Education Protocol (English)
U.A.E Ministry of Education Protocol (Arabic)
COVID-19 Guidelines for Students – Fall 2022-2023
- New Students must upload their proof of vaccination to this link: https://www.rit.edu/dubai/covid-vaccination , or hand it to their admissions coordinator / counselor asap to complete your file. The same applies to your Dubai Health Authority Covid-19 vaccination exemption if you are eligible.
- Download the Al-Hosn app and scan the machines at university entrances every day (regardless of your last PCR date and your Al-Hosn App. color).
- A negative PCR test result (within 96 hours) in order to enter campus the first time.
- Only students who are NOT fully vaccinated must provide 1 PCR test every 14 days as per Al-Hosn green pass guidelines
- Wearing masks is mandatory inside campus buildings including classrooms at all times, Wearing masks in outdoor open areas is optional.
- Students who have fever, cough or other symptoms are required NOT to come to campus and seek medical support (visit any hospital / clinic immediately)
For any questions or further details, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students that encounter Covid-19 related health issues that prohibit them from being on campus per UAE authorities’ guidelines must use the established standard university health emergency process to apply for online attendance for the period of the health emergency.
Please note that it is required for all students to be vaccinated to be physically on campus unless the Dubai Health Authority has granted an exemption for you not to be vaccinated. Share your proof of vaccination with your admission coordinator / counselor asap to complete your file.