PROGRAM OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
With data now one of the world's most valuable resources, analysis of large quantities of data is a highly sought after skill-set. RIT Dubai's Data Analytics Workshop is a multidisciplinary program intended for professionals in diverse fields, including finance, retail, science, engineering or manufacturing, who need to analyze Big Data.
Participants taking this workshop will:
- Learn how to explore and manage large datasets generated and used in the modern world.
- Study approaches used to store, retrieve, and manage data in the real world, query techniques, data integrity and quality.
- Explore practical techniques used in exploratory data analysis, including data preparation, visualization and statistics for understanding data, predictive analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Study how to use data in the data-driven decision making process.
- Discuss case studies that will examine issues in diverse settings, such as drug research, census data, social networking, nance, urban planning, energy, mobility, manufacturing, urban crime, security and management projects.
Workshop is designed using the most effective and engaging learning techniques through a very practical approach. Participants can expect the following during the course of the workshop:
- Lecture modules delivered by subject matter experts.
- Use of cutting edge tools on various topics covered in the program.
- Access to a research repository on the subject.
- Discussion of case studies.
- Class room activities.
Monday, March 12, 2018 – Thursday, March 15, 2018
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Duration: 04 Days
Program Fee: USD 2,500 (Discount available)