The Diploma comprises of a series of 5 modules intended to define innovation, its requirements and its implementation at the personal level and at workplace. Selective objectives of the workshop include:
- Understand and challenge scientific and practical notions of innovation in a professional environment.
- Understand how to evaluate and assess an organization in terms of individual and cooperate innovation.
- Understand leadership strategies and techniques that can increase corporate innovation and apply it in interdisciplinary environments.
- Application of corporate innovation tools developed in the diploma by the creation of a Corporate Innovation Strategic Plan for the organization.
- Lead individuals and teams to facilitate creativity and innovation in professional practice to induce a successful environment.
- Become experts in current best practices of corporate innovation measures in both the UAE and beyond.