Dr. Vandana Savara
Dr. Vandana is highly skilled educator with an extensive career marked by scholarly accomplishment and notable experience in teaching Quantitative Mathematics, Statistics, Decision Mathematics and Operational Research at different levels to Post graduate, Graduate, and Undergraduate students. She is active in research with interests in the field of blended learning and total quality management. She strongly believes in making strong relationships with learners ,colleagues, specialists and experts across organizations and communities.
- PhD, Title: TQM (Total quality management) based Assessment Framework for Blended Learning Environment in Higher Education Sector(with the application of a set of decision making quantitative techniques)
- Delhi University – Delhi - M.Phil., in Applied Mathematics (Operational Research) with Distinction
- Delhi University, Hans RAJ College– Delhi: - M. A , Master in Operational Research
- Delhi University– Delhi: - B.A., Major: Mathematics/Minor: Computers
- Received Scholarship from the Indian (Haryana) State Board for securing first position in district in grade 10th (HSC) board examination
- Received R. B. G. S. Memorial gold Medal for achieving first position in the subject of Mathematics in whole university
- Received Maharishi Karve Memorial Certificate for securing first position in the University
- Savara, V. & Parahoo, S. (2018). Unravelling determinants of quality in blended Learning – Are there gender-based differences? International Journal of Quality and Reliability.