PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
The Matser of Science (MS) in Electrical Engineering Program Educational Objectives (PEO) are broad statements that describe what graduates are expected to attain within a few years of graduation. Program educational objectives are based on the needs of the program’s constituencies. The Electrical Engineering faculty, in conjunction with its constituents, has established the following program educational objectives:
- Graduates will have specialized training in a concentrated field of study and develop professional attributes that include communication skills, and ethics to deal with the impact of technology in a global and societal context.
- Program will foster an environment that encourages independent thinking and creativity that prepares them to pursue doctoral degrees in electrical engineering or related disciplines.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Independent Thinker: Demonstrate an ability to work independently and/or in a team setting and possess the skills to continue to do so, on a global level.
- Career Focus: Demonstrate a proficiency in a concentrated course of study and research in a specialty area or subfield of Electrical Engineering
- Communication: Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both in written and oral form.
Go back to main ME Electrical Engineering program page