Mr. Omar Abdul Latif
Omar Abdul-Latif is currently a Lecturer at the Electrical Engineering Department at RIT Dubai. Prior to that, he worked as a researcher and part-time Instructor at the University of Bath (UK) and as a full-time lecturer at Michigan State University, Dubai, and as an adjunct lecturer at the American University of Dubai. Mr. Abdul-Latif has more than ten years of experience in teaching and research with more than 20 published papers in peer-reviewed International Journals and Conferences in the field of Signal/Image Processing for Telecommunication and Radar Applications especially in the field of SAR and ML-based telecommunication systems.
- S. R. Pennock, O. M. Abdul-Latif, “Enhanced Vector Network Analyzer Time Domain Measurement Using Normalized Superimposition”, 2017 International Microwave Symposium. Honolulu, Hawaii, 4 – 9 June 2017.
- S. R. Pennock, O. M. Abdul-Latif, C. Jenks, “Improved GPR Image Focusing with Repetitive and Normalized Superimposition Technique”, IEEE 15th GPR 2014, Brussels.
- O. M. Abdul-Latif, S. R. Pennock, “Enhancing SAR Image Formation Using Superimposed Fast Fourier Transformation”, IEEE IGARSS 2012, Munich, Germany, 22 - 27 July 2012.
- O. M. Abdul-Latif, J. P. Dubois, “Performance of UWB System in a Partially Developed Fading Channel with CCI”, 5th GCC IEEE Conference, Kuwait, March, 2009.
- O. M. Abdul-Latif, P. R. Shepherd, S. Pennock, “Transmission Power vs. BER in UWB Telecommunication System”, 5th GCC IEEE Conference, Kuwait, March, 2009.
- O. M. Abdul-Latif, P. R. Shepherd, S. Pennock, “Effect of Multiple Access Interferers on UWB system Performance”, IFIP Wireless Days, Dubai, UAE, November 2008.
- O. M. Abdul-Latif, P. R. Shepherd, S. Pennock, “Transmission Range of an UWB Tracking System”, Workshop of Signal Processing and Applications, Sharjah, UAE, March 2007.