Sharpen the Saw 2020
Reconnect with classmates, faculty, staff and other EMBA alumni at the annual professional development event on March 13, 2020! The annual event provides all EMBA alumni the opportunity to learn something new and gain new perspectives for your personal and professional lives. Register today!
Full event agenda is coming soon, but here's a sneak peek at a few of our confirmed speakers:
- Steve Sasson, Inventor of the first portable digital camera - Speaking on managing innovation
- Matt Rice, Constellation Brands - Speaking on developing and refining strategy, and how Constellation has achieved success
- Bernie Schroeder, Lake Beverage - Speaking on business from the ground up. Development, refining the strategy, business success, and passing the torch
- Dr David Munson, President of RIT - Speaking on the business behind education
- David DeFisher, Rootstock Cider - Joining us for dinner on Thursday evening for a glimpse into the hard cider industry including a tasting
- Friday, March 13 from 7:30 am- 4:30pm
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Gosnell Hall A300
- Parking passes and maps will be sent individually prior to the event
Pre-event Networking Dinner
Don't forget to join us for the networking dinner on Thursday, March 12 at 5:30 p.m. at Max's of Eastman Place. Dinner is included with all conference attendees registration, with the option to bring a guest for an additional fee.