Value For Money
At RIT, we understand that pursuing an Executive MBA is a significant investment. The cost of the program for the class entering Fall 2018 is $78,000. The all-inclusive cost ensures a seamless experience for our students and includes the following:
- Tuition and student fees
- Course materials, including iPad and electronic textbooks
- In-residence orientation, including all meals, travel expenditures*, accommodations, and ground transportation for non-local students
- International trip fees, including airfare*, required accommodations, business visits, scheduled cultural excursions, meals** and ground transportation
*Reimbursable to specified amount for online students
**Daily breakfast and select lunches and dinners
Approximately one half of RIT's Executive MBA students recieve employer sponsorship. However, Saunders College of Business provides scholarships for qualified applicants based on merit, need, and commitment.
There are several scholarships specifically designed for Executive MBA students.
- Women in Leadership
- EMBA Professional Scholarship
- Saunders EMBA Scholarship
- Zriebec Scholarship (not-for-profit organizations only)
- Tessoni EMBA Scholarship
Requests for scholarships should be included in the application packet. Ninety-five percent of students not funded by their employer for at least half of tuition receive scholarships.