The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education is committed to providing resources on diversity employment to students/alumni who are interested. We are also committed to working with employers who are seeking diversity and assisting them with finding candidates.
If you have questions about finding companies interested in diversity hiring or would like to share any resources or information, contact Diedra Livingston, Assistant Director of Diversity Initiatives, at email@example.com.
- Special Programs
- Available at the Office of Career Services and Co-op
- Advertising, Marketing and PR Industry Diversity Job Fair and Leadership Conference
- Diversity @ Microsoft
- GOOGLE Bold Program
- INROADS - a non-profit organization that trains and develops talented minority youth for professional careers in business and industry.
- MCAS Multicultural Center Academic Success - RIT offers info on scholarships, mentorships, and research opportunities for minorities
- T Howard Foundation
- Target Diversity Leadership Symposium -- a 3-day leadership symposium that focuses on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target. Target will pay for all reasonable travel and hotel accomodations. If you have any questions regarding The Target Diversity Leadership Symposium, please email Undergrad.Recruiting@Target.com
Find diversity-related co-ops and internships on Handshake.
Networking / Full-time Employment:
- The Black Collegian
- Black Issues in Higher Education
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education
At AMETEK we distinguish ourselves in many ways - financial performance, great technologies, our global footprint, acquiring good companies and making them better, and providing our customers with great products and services. Most importantly, we have outstanding people throughout our company doing good work every day to make the company successful. We have built a strong, successful company. As we continue to become more global, and we grow our businesses, we want to ensure that we can attract and retain the best employees across AMETEK. We want to employ the best people available who have the skills we need to continue our success. A diverse workforce reflects a diverse and changing society. At AMETEK we acknowledge and value all dimensions of diversity.
At Dealertrack we are very invested in hiring from diverse populations and creating a thriving tech culture. We have internal mentor programs for woman in technology in collaboration with the national Girl Develop It group and work with a number of meet up and non profit groups throughout the country to support and grow the tech community. We also have immigration and relocation assistance available for those candidates who qualify for the programs.
At Dealertrack our professionals take pride in improving the experience of buying a car, making it more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved. Technologists, digital strategists, designers, customer support experts, and everyone in between collaborates to develop cutting-edge solutions to automotive retail challenges. We help car shoppers shop and buy the way they prefer, through our Dealertrack and Dealer.com-branded products, and help dealerships optimize their business.
Diversity and Inclusion at Highmark
At Highmark, Diversity and Inclusion is an essential part of our business and culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive organization that reflects, embraces and leverages the diversity of our workplace, marketplace, and community.
Building a culture of inclusion is a shared responsibility and accountability lies with all of us. It’s our individual commitment to behavioral change that ultimately makes the difference. At Highmark, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diversity can thrive. Where we understand the importance of ensuring that diversity and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
- Vault/Inroads Guide to Diversity Internship, Co-op & Entry Level Programs
- Black EOE Journal
- Hispanic Network
- African American Career World
- Hispanic Career World
- Equal Opportunity
- Black Issues in Higher EdFor Employers
Please call our office for assistance, 585-475-5462.