RIT is Becoming a Handshake School
We have an exciting transition to announce! This summer, we will be shifting from Symplicity’s NACElink CSM to post jobs -- also known as RIT Job Zone -- to Handshake. After careful comparisons, we think that the Handshake system will better meet the needs of our employers to connect with student and alumni candidates. We think you will agree.
Here are Some of the Reasons Why:
Handshake is the one-stop shop for companies, non-profits and organizations of all shapes and sizes to find, recruit and hire the best students across the country.
Handshake helps over 120,000 top employers easily find, recruit and hire the best college talent across the country.
120,000 employers — including 95% of Fortune 500 companies — recruit on Handshake
Handshake Highlights for Employers
- Multi-school job posting: With just a few clicks, post your job across dozens of schools - for free.
- Powerful applicant filtering: Narrow down potential hires to the best fits through our advanced filter options.
- OCR and career fair management
- Direct student messaging: See a candidate you like? Contact them directly through Handshake and benefit from superior open and reply rates.
- One Account, 170 Schools. With Handshake you get a single integrated network.
So stay tuned for more details — as always we will continue to provide top-notch service to our employers. You will still have the ability to post your openings directly or opt to have us do it for you!