RIT offers graduate credit for selected Engineering courses exclusively for teachers who attend PLTW Core Training. This credit is available to teachers who attend Core Training at any of PLTW's Training Hubs and teachers are eligible to apply for graduate credit up to one year after completing the course. Follow the course links to view credit requirements and rubric.
- Introduction to Engineering Design (IED)
- Principles of Engineering (POE) *Graduate credit registration is open for January Core Training, please contact Sarah Pillittere if you are interested in registering our spring semester option.
- Digital Electronics (DE)
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (CEA)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Engineering Design and Development (EDD)
These four semester credit courses are offered at a discounted rate of $900/course.
These credits may be used in multiple ways, including earning a Master of Science in Professional Studies through RIT’s School of Individualized Study. For more details on this option, please visit: https://www.rit.edu/academicaffairs/sois/page/project-lead-way-pltw