Human Resource Development MS
Get the skills needed to help an organization with their workforce needs.
- Master of Science
- Approximately 48 students currently enrolled in this program.
Cooperative Education & Experiential Education Component
- Co-op is optional for this program
- Minimum co-op requirement: N/A
- Co-op availability: fall through summer
Salary InformationCo-op: ID
Student Skills & CapabilitiesThe program requires students to build competencies in effective employee and talent development practices as used by world-class organizations, outcome and evidence-based training and learning, instructional design and delivery, career development, and workforce development. The curriculum combines a competency-focused program with solid scholarship, writing, and analytical skills required of today’s human resource professional.
Equipment & FacilitiesThe Sklarsky Center for Business Analytics features the latest technology and equipment, including Bloomberg Terminals and the most advanced analytics software. The REDCOM Active Learning Lab provides the business environment that maximizes the utilization of technology for digital interaction and team networking. Computer labs currently have 60 PC’s hooked up to a network server, including wireless connectivity.
Job TitlesHuman Resources Manager, Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Analyst, Training Specialist, VP of Diversity and Inclusion, Payroll Supervisor, Operational Risk Officer, HR Consultant, Recruiter, Employee Relations Manager, Auditor. Recruiting Analyst, Staffing Specialist, Coordinator.
- Saunders College of Business moved up 18 spots to #73 in the U.S. News & World Report 2019 edition of Best Graduate School Rankings among graduate business schools in America.
- Ranked by CEO Magazine as a Tier One MBA Program in back-to-back years, Saunders College has also been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as #36 among 282 of the Best Online Graduate MBA Programs for 2018
Selected Employer Hiring PartnersExcellus BC/BS, HR Works, The Bonadio Group, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, The Pike Company, Partner MD, Catholic Family Center, Lidestri Foods, ProCredit Bank, M&T Bank, Paychex, Burns Personnel, RIT, Coopervision, Sodaxo, St John Fisher College, Hilton.
Contact UsWe appreciate your interest in your career and we will make every effort to help you succeed. Feel free to contact Lisa Monette, the career services coordinator who works with the Human Resource Development program. You can access information about services through our web site at https://www.rit.edu/careerservices.
Rochester Institute of Technology . Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education
Bausch & Lomb Center . 57 Lomb Memorial Drive . Rochester NY 14623-5603