Service Leadership and Innovation MS
Having a 360-degree view of customers, the ability to formulate and execute strategic initiatives, and being a visionary leadership that all companies need to be successful – these are the goals the master's degree in service leadership and innovation.
- Master of Science
- Approximately 30 students currently enrolled in this program.
Cooperative Education & Experiential Education Component
- Co-op is optional for this program
- Minimum co-op requirement: N/A
- Co-op availability: fall through summer
Salary InformationCo-op: ID
Student Skills & CapabilitiesStudents develop competencies in effective leadership practices to allow them to transform organizations through innovative methods of thinking, problem solving through teams, and envisioning the future.
Job TitlesVP of Diversity & Inclusion, Account Manager, General Manager, Sales Manager, VP of Operations, Manager of Student Services, City Administrator, Manager of Giving, Venture Development Manager, Analyst.
- Potential areas of specialization: Higher Education Potential employers of Service Leadership and Innovation graduates include: Service Leadership professionals are employed in nearly all industries: Financial, Hotel, Manufacturing, Hospitals, etc.
- Federal government agencies including: Department of Labor, Employment Security Commission, Bureau of Labor
- Local and state government agencies, Consulting firms
Selected Employer Hiring PartnersExcellus BC/BS, The Bonadio Group, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, The Pike Company, Lidestri Foods, ProCredit Bank, M&T Bank, Paychex, RIT, Coopervision, Bryant & Stratton, Microsoft, Partners & Napier, Finger Lakes Community College, Culinary Institute of America, Constellation Brands, Marriott International, Siewart Equipment, City of Rochester, Wegmans, Rochester Philharmonic, Hi Tech Rochester.
Contact UsWe appreciate your interest in your career and we will make every effort to help you succeed. Feel free to contact Lisa Monette, the career services coordinator who works with the Service Leadership & Innovation program.For your convenience, you can access information and services through our web site at https://www.rit.edu/careerservices.
Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education
Bausch & Lomb Center. 57 Lomb Memorial Drive. Rochester NY 14623-5603